Thursday 12 March 2009

Who said I can't cook?!

Today I'm in quite a good mood so I made myself a lovelly little salmon steak! Just two slices of fresh salmon, some brocolli, an egg and mushrooms with a pinch of salt and pepper... and waaalaaah~! Yummie yummie!!! But what I enjoyed most wasn't the salmon though, was the mushroom!!!
Salmon Steak
The rest are what I've been eating lately... I got this 15 eggs for 1 pound from Tesco which is really cheap, so tomato egg sounds like just the right meal... Quite appetizing too... made me eat more after... haha...
Tomato fried egg

Nothing too great about this lasagna really... but the filling tastes awesome! Well I AM a pro in making pasta so its basically the same thing. This is much juicier compared to my failure experiment last december, but the drawback is having no cheese (I'm on a diet! or at least trying to be...)
Beef Lasagna


I got this lovely bread from York which is really really good! Super high protein flour I'm sure! With some herbs and bacon and olives in there, heavenly! I heard German breads are really good, havent got the chance to try it so far, but I wonder if anything can be better than this one... Simply wonderful! Hopefully I'll get to try German bread sometime this year... Hopefully!~
Bread with bacon and olives (I didn't make this one!)



You cannot imagine how badly I'm craving for Malaysian food! And my mom's cooking essspecially!!! This, baby, is by far the best fried rice I've ever cooked! Cause I added "Adabi belacan untuk nasi goreng" into it, simply uh-ummm!! I miss mummy's "ham yu fa lam bou", "zhu geok chou", "den gai tong", "si ham paku choi", yellow wine chicken, "pak kut teh", "ham dan jing ju yuk", "ching jing sek ban", "geong yung sung yu", and even "ching chao choi sum" !!!~~~~

Fried Rice



This one is from "yong xing long"... 5 pounds for 48... but not half as good as what I had in the restaurant upstairs! It's all fat inside and no prawn... damn! But... it's good enough for what I've paid for so...

Siu Mai (Ok this one.. I just steamed)



Oh I love British pepper! It's sweet and colourful... Unlike what we get back home which is... tam mao mao... hahha...
Mee Suah (Ching tong)

No comments:

Post a Comment