Wednesday 6 May 2009

Easter Trip with Mummy Daddy!

Probably the happiest time of my entire life! I am so blessed because my parents will always love me more than I do, no matter how much I love them in return. Mummy is the cutest, bubbliest, loveliest person on earth! Sometimes I think to myself and regret the times when I was disrespectful or rude, and I begin to wonder how on earth could I have ever done such bad things staring at the face of an angel? My heart must have been blind! And my daddy is the funniest! Even the way he frowns in every photo is funny! All the jokes that we share... Most often people feel home sick because they are not used to living in a new environment but for my case it's not. I don't even think I am homesick in anyway, I just want to spend every hour and every minute of everyday with my family so badly because I am so loved...


Bishop Stratford


Basel Fair 2009



Merkat de Sant Antoni

Barceloneta

Castell de Montjuic

Park Guell

Park Guell

Old Trafford


Madame Tussauds

London Bus

London Eye

Big Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment