Wednesday 6 May 2009

Love loads: Ah Yi!

Having someone who truly loves you is the greatest blessing one can ever have. I always think that I am blessed with more than I deserve. I have 3 wonderful people who loves me like a daughter - mummy, daddy and Ah Yi.

I don't know if it was me or is it really happening, every time I see mummy I think there is a little more wrinkle than I can remember, and daddy with more grey hair... This time I met Ah Yi and gosh ah yi is so small! I think she lost weight! I hate to see all these, I hate seeing my family grow old, I hate changes, I hate grey hair! It just makes me feel really bad to be away from home... The last thing I want to do is go home one day and find my family looking all different! I don't know if anyone can understand this feeling of fear, it's just terrible!

Ah Yi, must take good care of yourself! Get some rest when you are tired... Very chan already after this trip! Hugz and kisses xoxo

And thank you Melinda, Tim, Lilian, Jason, Siew Ping, Big Aunty, Small Aunty... Was a lovely trip! Hugs...


Garden of Hampton Court Palace


Stonehenge



Hampton Court Palace

Stonehenge


Fanny's Farm Shop

Limes Street


The Park


Windsor Castle


No comments:

Post a Comment